5 Good First Date Questions
Every man should have a set of 5 good first date questions on hand to help him learn more about his date and avoid awkward silences. When you have a set of topics to talk about, you can avoid worrying if your date has noticed you are sweating and can then start to feel more comfortable. Keep reading to learn questions that can reveal a lot about you and show you care at the same time:
- How are you? This simple first date question can show you if your date is a Negative Nancy or not. For example, if your date responds to your question about how crazy work was, nightmarish clients, endless traffic, and how this is the story of her life, this may be a sign she lives to complain.
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? Asking about siblings on a first date can show you care about her family life and can help you find something you two have in common.
- What do you like to do for fun? This first date question can help give you ideas for a second date.
- Where do you work? Aside from learning basic information about your date, this first date question can also give you a clue about her level of education, work ethic and her daily life.
- What is your dream vacation? Asking this question on a first date can help you learn more about your date’s creativity and willingness to go on an adventure. You may find that the two of you have ventured to the same area of the planet or have the same dream to travel. A date whose dream vacation is to stay close to home could indicate she is a home-body or that she frequently travels and sees home as a relaxing environment. A date who wants to go on an exotic adventure could indicate she is outgoing, likes to try new things and has plans for her life.