Looking for 5 good reasons to get a tattoo? Too many people get a tattoo without first thinking about why they want a tattoo. As technology advances, tattoos are no longer considered to be permanent. However, you should get a tattoo that has some sort of meaning, this way you will never want to have the tattoo removed.
- Memorials. If a friend or family member recently died and you loved that person very much, you may want to consider getting that person's name or portrait tattooed on your body. Every time you look down at that tattoo, you will be able to relive all of the good moments that you shared with that person.
- Celebration. You may want to get a tattoo to celebrate the birth of your child. You can get the name of your child or a portrait of your child tattooed on your body, along with the birth date of your child. You may not be appreciated for that tattoo when your child is young, but as he or she ages, your child will realize how much love you have to give.
- Special Events. Tattoos are a great way to commemorate special events that you have been a part of. Special events that may be worthy of a tattoo include getting married, receiving a big promotion at work or achieving a milestone in a hobby that you participate in.
- Spiritual Status. If you are a religious person, you may consider getting a tattoo that references your spiritual status. While it varies by religion, tattoos that contain the religious cross are very popular.
- Looks. This may not be the best reason to get a tattoo, but many people get tattoos simply for looks. You will surely stand out if you are sporting tattoos that contain bold and vibrant colors. If you get a tattoo simply for looks, you may want to get a tattoo that represents your favorite shape or symbols.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …