5 Good Reasons To Get Tattoos
Ever wonder what are 5 good reasons to get tattoos? Most people think tattoos are just a fad–something that's hot right now, but won't be in the coming years. The fact remains that tattoos are becoming more accessible and more affordable for people. Celebrities and people are popularizing the culture of tattoos and this art of expressing yourself won't die. There may be a stigma attached to tattoos, but they do have its benefits.
- It builds a certain attraction. When a person has a tattoo, you can't help but notice it. A spotlight is on that particular person because they stand out. People are known for having curious eyes and this is a way to strike up a conversion. Most women are attracted to art, such as tattoos, because it seems like you're a bad boy who is adventurous and spontaneous.
- In memory of a beloved one. Tragedy may strike your family or someone you love and it may become hard to cope with the realization that this person or animal is no longer existing. With tattoo pigments becoming more realistic, tattoos can provide service where it normally wouldn't be understood. Getting a tattoo of the name or facial features of a fallen one can provide a sense of happiness because this is true love that is permanently on your skin.
- To cover up. People are not perfect, you're going to have a few bumps, scrapes and scars. People are self-conscious about their bodies and any revealing scars that can be seen by others can be embarrassing. Medical procedures are just too expensive to cover up a part of the body. A tattoo has a benefit of covering up scar tissue. With the right tattoo artist, he/she can draw up a piece that will not be noticeable to others. This is an inexpensive solution and a good reason to get a tattoo.
- Cosmetic tattoos. Nowadays, women are obsessed with their face. Women pluck their eyebrows and religiously put make-up on. All that expense can accumulate. With technology advancing you can get a procedure done called micropigmentation. This is permanent make-up on your face that can mimic eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, lipstick, and lip liner.
- Getting a traditional tattoo will hurt less. Most likely you've heard of a tattoo artist using a tattoo gun on a willing customer, but in the old days, the technology never existed. Traditionally, 3000 years ago, Buddhist monks would use India ink on their bodies using a bamboo stick to apply the ink. The monks had this done for religious purposes. The Japanese modernized this type of tattooing, adding various bright colors. Japanese used a thick bamboo stick that was twenty centimeters long. Most tattoo artist would prefer to use a tattoo gun instead of a bamboo stick because of its simplicity (certain skills have to be applied while using the bamboo). A person who is experienced in doing bamboo tattoos can help lessen the pain than a tattoo machine could inflict. With the growing popularity of tattoos, it's no wonder celebrities would be intrigued by this method. If you decide to get a tattoo, this will be the route to go.
These are five good reasons to get a tattoo; however, if you decide to get a tattoo, make sure to study the artist's tattoo book and find out if he/she has a license.