5 Good Sex Positions For Couples
If you're trying to heat up things in the bedroom, be sure to try out these 5 good sex positions for couples. There are, quite literally, a million and a half ways that two people can have sex with each other. However, what differentiates good sex positions for couples from the ones that won't work is the ability for both partners to enjoy the act of lovemaking. There are simply too many positions that will please one partner and not the other, or that will make one partner feel extremely uncomfortable with the act itself. Be sure to discuss these sex positions with your partner before trying them out—the last thing you want to do is make her feel uneasy about what you're about to do.
- Lap Dance Sit down naked on an armless chair. Have her straddle you while you enter her as she's facing you. This is one of the best sex positions for couples because it allows the both of you to remain close and relaxed while having a rollicking good time. If she's the kinky type, you may be able to get her to perform a sexy striptease to really turn up the heat. For added fun, have your partner spin around when she's on your lap and place her feet on the ground, giving her some extra support while you drive into her.
- Doggy Style Yes, the safest of the "kinkier" positions is one of the best positions for couples because it allows for so much improvisation. You can lean in and manually stimulate her clitoris while you pump into her or if she likes things a little rougher, you can always lightly pull on her hair while increasing speed. Of course, when entering the doggy style position, you always want to start off slowly so as not to hurt her. If she wants in, gradually increase the speed of your thrusts.
- The Bull This is a position from the Kama Sutra, the ancient Indian manual on how two lovers become one. In this position, you lie on your back and she straddles you, facing away from you and grabbing your heels. This is a good sex position for couples because it allows her to reach an orgasm at her own pace while you can sit back and enjoy an amazing show. To add some pleasure for her, be sure to use your hands to explore every inch of her immaculate form.
- The Butterfly In this position, you sit on the bed and have your lover lie on her back. She wraps her legs around her waist, and you enter her while she remains on her back. Grip her waist and start going, slowly at first but gradually increasing speed. This positions allows for a lot of clitoral stimulation and let's you see her breasts looking simply irresistible as they bounce with the movements. Plus, it lets the two of you remain as close as ever, making it a good sex position for couples.
- The Spoon If you're looking for a good sex position for those lazy nights, be sure to consider the Spoon. While the two of you are lying on your side, come up from behind and enter her while clutching her close. This great position allows the two of your to reach a climax while remaining in a completely comfortable positions and her hands are free to stimulate herself while you thrust into her. The best part is, after you're done, you're a quick kiss goodnight and possibly a sandwich split between the two of you, before you're comfortably asleep.
- Be sure to talk with your partner before attempting any of these positions.
- Always, always, always practice safe sex.