5 Good Sex Techniques
These 5 good sex techniques will make you a great lover and help you satisfy your partner every time you have sex. You must be generous, creative and open-minded in the bedroom. Being physically attractive is important to getting laid, of course, but if you’re great in the bedroom, she’ll keep coming back for more, regardless of your looks.
- Put foreplay at the forefront of your agenda. Men have a reputation for giving foreplay only a passing nod—if that—on their way to getting what they really want. But if you want to practice good sex techniques, you’ll spend quality time with her before you try to get down to business. Give her a massage, spend time kissing her and cuddle and hold her for awhile. Kiss her all over her body. This foreplay will let her know you really are into her and will get her wet and ready for the big event.
- Get a perfect score on the oral exam. Oral sex is an important part of lovemaking and a good sex technique is to make sure you know what you’re doing when you head downtown. Just as much as you like getting blow jobs, she likes you to work her over with your mouth and tongue. Learn how to do this well and you are almost guaranteed to have repeat business.
- Make it last. No woman wants a slam-bam-thank you, ma’am. You’ll just embarrass yourself if you finish too soon. Spend some time at the gym building up your stamina and endurance and practice, via masturbation, at making yourself last without popping too soon. Then you’ll ensure that you can keep going for your lover, fully satisfying her. This is a good sex technique that comes with a little practice.
- Keep her on her toes… literally. A good sex technique is to keep things fresh and new by mastering a variety of sex positions. Just pounding away in the missionary position night after night is going to grow boring for her, making her wonder if you’re really concerned about making this fun. Try it with her on top, standing up, against the wall and, of course, doggy style, among many other options. You’ll find a few things you both like, each with its own benefits.
- Add in some kink. A good sex technique is to keep the bedroom spicy with some kinky, naughty play. This comes in a variety of forms: You can try handcuffing her to the bed; you can spank her naughty bottom; you can do some role playing and you can even bring other people into the bedroom with you. If you reach a level of comfort with something that’s outside the norm, you’ll find it greatly enhances your intimate moments.