If you are looking for an excellent supplement, consider the Grape Seed Extract and 5 Grape Seed Extract cancer benefits. Grape Seed Extract comes from the seeds of grapes. It can be found in pill form and capsule form. The extract itself is usually gotten from wine manufacturers. It can be purchased at most health food stores and many pharmacies. The following is a brief summary of its known cancer benefits.
- Grape Seed Extracts contain a high amount of antioxidants. These antioxidants are proven to help reduce one’s risk of developing all types of cancer including: breast, stomach, colon, prostate and lung. One way in which antioxidants can do this is by destroying free radicals. Free radicals are found in many pollutants, including the chemicals found in air pollution.
- Taking a regular amount of Grape Seed Extract during chemotherapy can help reduce any damage it may cause. Some chemotherapy medications can cause liver damage. Taking Grape Seed Extracts during chemotherapy may prevent this damage from occurring.
- Grape Seed Extract can help edema. Edema is known as swelling that can occur after surgery. Swelling can occur after any surgery, especially after breast surgery. This is why it is beneficial for women with breast cancer who has to undergo surgery to take Grape Seed Extract.
- Grape Seed Extract can cause leukemia cells to die. A study done at the University of Kentucky has proven that Grape Seed Extract can cause leukemia cells to actually kill themselves. This can mean that they can play a part in killing off leukemia cells in the body.
- Grape Seed Extracts can help the body speed up its own process of apoptosis. Apoptosis is a process that actually allows our own bodies to kill cancer cells.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.