People using natural herbal supplements for their medical needs are searching for grapefruit seed extract benefits. Grapefruit seed extract is a natural supplement that has the ability to protect against bacteria, viruses and other illnesses.
- Alkalize Grapefruit seed extract helps restore your body's correct pH level, which is important when trying to battle a serious illness and maintain good health. Grapefruit seed is also a good source of Vitamin C, which helps fight illnesses.
- External Grapefruit seed extract is inexpensive compared to over the counter items like mouthwash, lip balm, cold sore medication, toothpaste, sore throat spray, acne medication, shampoo, antibiotic lotion and bug spray.
- Internal Grapefruit seed extract is very useful in caring for many internal complaints like inflammation, upset stomach, fungal disease, coughs, colds and allergies. Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking grapefruit seed.
- Cleaning Another inexpensive use of grapefruit seed extract is for cleaning. It can be used to disinfect, stop odors and clean linoleum, porcelain and stainless steel. For most cleaning purposes, grapefruit seed extract should be diluted with water.
- Pets Many animals can be given grapefruit extract externally for managing skin conditions and preventing fleas. It is best to check with a veterinarian to determine if supplements should be used on an animal and what the dosage should be.
The recommended daily dosage for people is ten to twenty drops or 200 milligrams three times a day, but it is always best to check with a doctor before using a supplement so you experience reactions to other medications or have problems with current conditions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.