5 Great Short Hairstyles for Men
It's fun to have 5 great short hairstyles for Men to experiment with. Men like to try different looks too. The hairstyle you prefer will depend a little on how bold or more laid back your are. But it is always fun to play around with a few short hairstyles. Here are a few short hairstyles for men to consider:
- Close cut hairstyle/buzz cut Keep all of the hair on your head very closely cut to your scalp. I guess some would call this a buzz cut. It's easy to maintain and looks sharp.
- A little spiky Let it grow out an inch and put some gel in it. Take the ends of your hair and put some gel in your short hairstyle. Style the ends so they go up. This short hairstyle is a little spike but is almost all over the head.
- Shaggy and sexy Get your stylist to cut your hair angled through the front, center and sides so that it kind of goes onto your face in a messy, sexy short hairstyle.
- Another variation of shaggy and sexy With the style above-since it is a little longer, the short hairstyle for men can be part on either side for a different look.
- And one more style option The style about can sweep diagonally down your forehead for a totally different short hairstyle.
Short hairstyle # 3 is one hair cut that creates three different short hairstyles for men. Men definitely have options with their hair. You don't even necessarily have to use gel or mouse unless you have uncooperative hair. And another thing, for men with naturally wavy hair short hairstyle 1 and 2 may not work. But short hairstyles 3-6 will look awesome.