The five Greek nude celebrities will have you flying to the Mediterranean to enjoy these hot, sexy beauties in the buff as their bodies grace each and every moment. These Greek celebrities leave nothing to the imagination as they are captured in the nude for anyone's viewing pleasure of their native land and many fans across the globe. There is no doubt the five Greek celebrities listed are what the best of what the country has to offer as they pose for the camera. This is a good introduction to the Greek culture with a side of nudity for the outsider. Here are the five Greek nude celebrities:
- Vanna Barba. A Greek model and actress born in 1963, she starred in such films as "Mediterraneo" and "Orpheus Descending." Her nude physique is on display for "Greek Playboy" and film such as "M' Agapas."
- Noni Dounia. Another gorgeous Greek celebrity is a former competitive swimmer turned actress who appeared in such TV shows as "Hamenous Paradeisos" and "Ela n' Agapithoume." She has posed nude for "Greek Playboy" three times as well as various commercial ads.
- Ina Lazopoulou. Born in Canada, she moved to Greece in 1990 and soon began a career as a model, actress and singer shortly after. Her nude sexiness can be admired in "Greek Playboy" and "Out of Limits" magazines.
- Gogo Mastrokosta. A talented actress, dancer and singer from Greece, she has credits that include "Love Is an Elephant" and "Dream Hotel." Her sexy body is noticeable in hot pictorials for "Nitro" and "Out of Limits" magazines, too.
- Sofia Georgiou. This Greek goddess models on the cover of Greek's "Esquire" magazine and looks super hot doing so. Yet, her nude body can be admired in the Greek "Maxim" magazine which makes her a stand out winner for her country!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.