Looking for 5 guys ski weekend ideas? The United States has plenty of top resorts which one can go to for skiing and snowboarding, and many of these are accessible for people living in their regions. Visiting any of these lodges or resorts is sure to result in a great time on the slopes and an overall awesome experience. Following are five guys ski weekend idea.
- Vail, Colorado. Vail is one of the very best places for guys to go on a skiing outing. If you have a long weekend, consider flying in for a couple of days on the slopes. Winter is the best season, but spring and fall also have pretty good skiing conditions at Vail. Anyone living in Colorado or the midwest should find the best skiing that is closest to home here.
- Mammoth, California. A trip to Mammoth Mountain is an excellent guys ski weekend idea. Located in Eastern CA, Mammoth has top slopes and excellent skiing conditions except in the heart of summer. For west coast skiers, this should be a go-to spot.
- Snowshoe, West Virginia. Anyone living in the Washington D.C. area, or in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Kentucky,or Ohio can find some great skiing hours from home at Snowshoe. A large resort itself, the smaller Silver Creek ski area is just beside snowshoe, and guests may utilize its wonderful slopes as well.
- Mount Snow, Vermont. For those in the Northeastern United States, Mount Snow is an excellent weekend getaway idea for skiers. Located in Southern Vermont in the beautiful Green Mountains, for a wintertime ski getaway from New York or other nearby states, visiting this resort is well worth the trip.
- Taos, New Mexico. For those living in the Southwest, the closest top resort is likely Taos in New Mexico. Winter sports there are very popular, and a couple of days on the slopes make for a great short vacation.
Listed above are 5 guys ski weekend ideas. These skiing getaway suggestions are spread about the country, allowing people in different regions to access them, and have great times with their days off, especially during the colder months.