5 Halloween Party Treats
Looking for five Halloween party treats and their recipes? Then you should try one of these at your next Halloween soiree. These fang-tastic treats will be a hit with your guests. Just one bite and everyone will be dazzled by how delicious these Halloween treats are.
To make this black as night cauldron drink you will need the following:
- One package of purple Kool-Aid
- One package of orange Kool-Aid
- Three quarts of water (12 cups)
- One quart of ginger ale (5 cups)
- Two cups of sugar
- Pour the Kool-Aid packages into a punch bowl. Add sugar, water and ginger ale into the punch bowl. Mix well all together.
- Put into the fridge to chill. Add ice to the punch bowl when getting ready to serve
To make these devilish apple treats you will need:
- Black and red food coloring
- Ten wooden twigs
- Ten apples
- Three cups of sugar
- One cup of water
- Half a cup of corn syrup
- Remove all wax by washing and drying the apples. Remove all stems from the apples and insert the wooden twigs. Put them aside for now.
- Mix together water sugar and corn syrup, insert candy thermometer. Make sure it does not go over 310 degrees or it will burn. Stir the mixture constantly and mix in the red food coloring.
- Once all the sugar is dissolved remove from stove, dip one apple into the saucepan and swirl it around till it’s completely coated. Hold the apple above the saucepan so the excess can drip back into the pan. Do at least five apples in red food coloring and place apples on wax paper and let dry.
- If sauce has become too stiff, reheat and add black food coloring to the mixture and stir. Remove from heat and repeat the same process with the remaining five apples.
To make these scrumptious treats you will need:
- Fresh strawberries
- White baking chocolate, cut up
- One teaspoon shortening
- One fourth cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt white chocolate and shortening in bowl in a microwave. Once done, stir mixture
- Dip strawberries into mixture till fully coated. Place strawberries on wax paper and let excess melted chocolate form ghost tails.
- Place two chocolate chips on the strawberry to form the eyes. Then freeze them for a few minutes.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave. Place melted chocolate in a Ziploc bag and cut a tiny corner. Draw on a mouth to form an O.
To make these ghoulish treats you will need:
- A dozen eggs
- Red food coloring
- Pimiento-stuffed olives
- Salt and pepper
- One tablespoon mustard
- Three fourth cup of mayonnaise
- Boil eggs in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Once done remove then from the stove and let cool. Once cooled crack eggs but do not peel them.
- Fill a large glass bowl with water. Add red food coloring till the water is dark red. Place eggs in the water completely covered for 30 minutes.
- Remove eggs from water and peel. Eggs should have a red vein appearance to them. Cut eggs length wise and scoop out the yolk.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and yolks together. Cut olives in half stuff the yolk back inside the eggs and place halved olive on top to form the eye.
I scream sandwiches
For these Halloween inspired treats you will need:
- One quart of vanilla ice cream
- Orange food paste
- Baking milk chocolate chopped up
- chocolate chip cookies
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave. Once done take out and stir. Dip cookies into the mixture coating them fully. Set aside on wax paper.
- Let ice cream soften mix in a bowl ice cream and orange food paste till desired orange color. Once thoroughly mixed scoop a portion of the mixture on to a chocolate cookie. And place the other cookie on top forming a sandwich. Place ice cream sandwiches in the freezer to freeze over night.