5 Halloween Pudding Desserts
Halloween pudding desserts are often easy to make so that children can have fun helping at this holiday time. If you use the sugar-free puddings, diabetics and dieters can cut down on the sugar and enjoy a delicious dessert. There are quite a few Halloween pudding desserts online. For instance, pumpkin is certainly associated with Halloween and can also be used in a variety of recipes. Here are five of the most interesting pudding desserts.
CREAM PUFF MONSTERS
- 1 pkg. sugar-free vanilla pudding
- Cream puffs (either homemade or bought)
- Food-colored frosting
- Sprinkles and candy
- Prepare pudding according to directions
- Split cream puffs and remove inside dough.
- Spoon pudding into puffs. Replace tops.
- Spoon one or more colors of frosting onto the puffs.
- For eyes add sprinkles and candy, and for teeth or whiskers use almonds.
LEMON PUDDING COOKIES
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1 package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 slightly beaten large egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix biscuit mix and pudding mix in large bowl.
- Add egg and oil.
- Blend well until you have a dough, which you roll into one inch balls.
- Place balls two inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Use the bottom of a glass to press onto the balls to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes until cookies are firm.
SCARY PUDDING CUPS
- one square of BAKER's semi-sweet chocolate
- small clean paint brush.
- four five-ounce plastic cups.
- 2 cups cold milk.
- 6 drops green food coloring
- JELL-O vanilla instant pudding. 8 crushed OREO cookies.
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate in a microwave,
- Use paint brush to paint a monster face on the inside of plastic cups with the chocolate and then refrigerate.
- Add cold milk and food coloring to dry instant pudding.
- Beat with whisk for two minutes.
- Pour into cups.
- Top with Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate at least one hour
LIBBY'S QUICK PUMPKIN PUDDING
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream.
- Beat pudding and evaporated milk in large bowl and chill for five minutes.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream.
PUMPKIN BREAD PUDDING
- 10 cups cinnamon bread cubes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease an 8x11 baking dish.
- Toss bread cubes with butter and pecans and put into baking dish.
- Blend pumpkin puree, cream, eggs, vanilla, sugar and nutmeg.
- Pour over bread cubes and let stand 15 minutes.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.