5 Halloween Treats Recipes
These 5 Halloween treats recipes are sure to please the young and old alike. Halloween is a fun holiday and the right time for scary snacks. Everyone can dress up and be someone or something else. It's all about fantasy. Make some Halloween treats to go with the festivities. Make little signs with all five Halloween treats so everyone knows exactly what they're eating.
Kitty Litter Cake
- New, clean cat litter box
- New, clean litter box scooper
- German chocolate cake
- Vanilla pudding
- Long Tootsie Rolls
This gross but fun cake is a great Halloween treat for kids because they will dare each other to eat a scoopful. Crumble the baked cake and dump it in the litter box.
- Spoon the prepared pudding around in a few spots. Melt the Tootsie Rolls slightly in the microwave for about five seconds. Twist them around and place in the litter box. Cover parts of some but leave quite a few showing. Serve using the scooper.
- Punch bowl
- Fruit juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Dry ice
- Carefully place a chunk of dry ice in the punch bowl. Use leather gloves to hold it.
- Pour equal parts fruit juice and lemon-line soda into the punch bowl. Use a scooper to carefully serve the punch. Watch the punch bowl around children. Place a warning sign: DO NOT TOUCH.
- Frozen meatballs
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chow mein noodles
- Place the meatballs on a cookie sheet. Bake according to the package directions. Remove from cookie sheet and place on a serving tray that's been scattered with chow mein noodles.
- Cover each meatball with shredded cheese. Stick eight chow mein noodles in each hairy spider for legs.
- Peeled grapes
- Powdered sugar
- Red food dye
- Place peeled grapes on a serving platter. Mix powdered sugar and water until the mixture is very thin.
- Add red food coloring. Mix thoroughly and pour a bit of "blood" over each of the grapes.
- Cooked spaghetti noodles
- Cupcake liners
- Take a handful of cooked spaghetti and mound it in individual cupcake liners for a scary Halloween treat. Drizzle a light oil on top.