5 Healthy Fast Foods
If you eat a lot of fast food, you need to learn 5 healthy fast foods that are okay to eat on a regular basis. Most fast food chains are just realizing that healthy is better and they are now offering healthy options to eat out. This article will discuss which healthy fast foods are good for you, so keep reading to find out if you have been eating healthy or not.
- Subway is a well known food chain that offers subs. Subways veggie delight is an excellent way to eat healthy. The veggie delight has 460 calories and 40 calories from fat. This is great for someone who wants to eat healthy when on the go. This sub is good and will fill you up until supper time.
- Chick-fil-a is another fast food restaurant that offers a healthy meal. Their char grilled chicken sandwich has 300 calories and 30 calories from fat. Not only is it a great way to watch your waistline but its healthy for you. This sandwich also provides 28 grams of protein.
- Wendy's offers a grilled chicken go wrap. Its not the best for a healthy food choice but it is the best they offer. It contains 250 calories and 90 calories from fat. Just be careful not to overdo it with Wendy's. The fat content is rather high in this sandwich, so try not to eat it very often.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken offers a healthy fast food called grilled chicken breast. It tastes great and will help you to stay healthy when eating fast food. It contains 180 calories and 35 calories from fat.
- Subway also offers turkey breast. This sub contains 570 calories and 60 calories from fat. As stated above, Subway is filling when it comes to healthy fast food choices. The calories listed for Subway subs are for foot longs. For six inch subs, just cut the calories in half.