Are you trying to eat healthy and need 5 healthy foods to eat everyday? The list below will help you to add foods to your diet that will give you fiber, vitamins and much more for a healthy diet.
- Fruits rich in vitamin A should be incorporated into your diet daily. Fruits such as apricots, avocados, raspberries, cantaloupe, tomato and raisins. Also, try adding fruits such as cranberry juices, figs, lemon and limes. These fruit sources are a great way to help keep your heart healthy.
- Vegetables are rich in vitamins and fiber as well. The following vegetables should be added to your diet on a daily basis. Onions, artichokes, ginger broccoli, spinach, bok choy, squash, watercress and garlic. These foods can be cooked many different ways and will aid you in becoming more healthy.
- Other healthy foods to eat are grains, beans, dairy and nuts. Not only are they healthy but they taste good when seasoned properly. Foods such as; quinoa, wheat germ, lentils, pinto beans, peanuts, yogurt and skim milk are sources that should be consumed regularly for healthy eating habits.
- Seafood is a healthy food to eat. It gives you plenty of protein. Seafood such as; shellfish, salmon and crab are excellent ways to eat healthy. Seafood can be prepared in a variety of ways to make eating it more appetizing to you and your family.
- Soy is an excellent substitution for animal products. Soy products contain a healthy source of protein. Soy milk, soy beans, Soy may help prevent prostate and breast cancer as well as prevent osteoporosis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.