Are you trying to eat healthy and need 5 healthy foods to eat everyday? The list below will help you to add foods to your diet that will give you fiber, vitamins and much more for a healthy diet.
- Fruits rich in vitamin A should be incorporated into your diet daily. Fruits such as apricots, avocados, raspberries, cantaloupe, tomato and raisins. Also, try adding fruits such as cranberry juices, figs, lemon and limes. These fruit sources are a great way to help keep your heart healthy.
- Vegetables are rich in vitamins and fiber as well. The following vegetables should be added to your diet on a daily basis. Onions, artichokes, ginger broccoli, spinach, bok choy, squash, watercress and garlic. These foods can be cooked many different ways and will aid you in becoming more healthy.
- Other healthy foods to eat are grains, beans, dairy and nuts. Not only are they healthy but they taste good when seasoned properly. Foods such as; quinoa, wheat germ, lentils, pinto beans, peanuts, yogurt and skim milk are sources that should be consumed regularly for healthy eating habits.
- Seafood is a healthy food to eat. It gives you plenty of protein. Seafood such as; shellfish, salmon and crab are excellent ways to eat healthy. Seafood can be prepared in a variety of ways to make eating it more appetizing to you and your family.
- Soy is an excellent substitution for animal products. Soy products contain a healthy source of protein. Soy milk, soy beans, Soy may help prevent prostate and breast cancer as well as prevent osteoporosis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.