Are you looking to lose weight and need 5 healthy frozen food options? Look no further; you have come to the right place for information on healthy frozen food options. Check out the frozen foods below to get started on your new, healthy diet!
- Asian food is generally healthy and great tasting. So why not try Amy's Asian noodle stir fry? It has 240 calories, 4.5 grams total fat, 0.5 grams saturated fat, 680 milligrams of sodium and four grams of fiber. This is not bad for someone who is trying to lose weight and eat healthy.
- Another healthy frozen food option is Seeds of Change chicken teriyaki. This frozen dinner has 300 calories, 3.5 grams total fat, one gram of saturated fat, 770 milligrams of sodium and four grams of fiber. This is not bad for a frozen food dinner option, not to mention that the chicken flavor is out of this world!
- Michelina's Lean Gourmet chicken alfredo is a frozen food option that is also healthy. This frozen dinner consists of chicken in a white cheesy sauce and noodles. It consists of 270 calories, six grams total fat, one gram of saturated fat, 610 milligrams of sodium and two grams of fiber.
- Healthy Choice mushroom roasted beef is also a great tasting frozen option. It tastes great while helping you to stay fit and healthy. It has 280 calories, eight grams total fat, three grams saturated fat, 600 milligrams of sodium and five grams of fiber. If beef is your meat of choice, check out this healthy option!
- Last but not least is Lean Cuisine's salmon with basil. This is a great tasting meal you will want to eat on a regular basis. It has 260 calories, eight grams total fat, 2.5 grams of saturated fat, 680 milligrams of sodium and five grams of fiber. Fish is always a healthy choice, and in this case is quite tasty, too!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.