Learn about 5 healthy hair vitamins to keep your hair looking it's best. Some of the vitamins are taken by mouth, while other vitamins can go directly in your hair. Try these out and your hair will look and feel healthy.
You'll need some of the following vitamins:
- Omega 3 fish oil
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- Shea butter
- Your daily seafood. If you naturally love seafood, you are in luck since it is great for healthy hair. It strengthens your hair and helps keep in shiny. If fish, and other seafoods are not your thing you can pick up fish oil in capsule form at a grocery store or a health foods store. You get your omega 3 vitamin/nutrients with this which makes these perfect healthy hair vitamins.
- Oil is not just for cooking. Olive oil has so many awesome uses it should be in everyone's household. Not only does it maintain healthy hair and skin with vitamin e, it is extremely healthy for your body too. You can either get it from cooking or rub a little of it directly onto your hair and skin or both.
- Almonds are not just tasty. Almond oil is another healthy hair vitamin that is also great for skin. It has vitamin d and other nutrients in it. Almonds are very delicious and easy to eat. But, again, if you are not an almond lover they also come in capsule form or oil making them easy hair vitamins.
- The benefits of Shea butter. Shea butter is a natural moisturizer with loads of vitamins for healthy hair. It has kind of a cocoa smell to it and you just melt it and apply it straight to your hair or skin. Or you mix it with other natural ingredients for added hair vitamins. Shea butter has loads of vitamin a and e in it.
- Feel good about eating your next omelette. The next time you eat an omelette, not only do you get to taste good food you also get a healthy dose of vitamin B-7 or biotin. Eggs and milk are loaded with it. These are great sources of healthy hair vitamins.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.