Looking for 5 healthy snack recipes for kids that are excellent for everyone? All it takes to make a healthy snack for your kids is a few ingredients and some time. Soon you will have your choice of snacks to serve your children. Perhaps all of them might suit your party needs. Either way, you are going to love theses tasty snacks.
To make these 5 healthy snack recipes for kids, you will need:
- Two apples
- One cup of all-natural peanut butter
- Half a cup of low-fat cream cheese
- Four stalks of celery
- Half a cup of powdered milk
- One tablespoon of honey
- Varied fruits for dipping
- The first healthy snack recipe is for apples and peanut butter. This first snack recipe for kids involves apples and peanut butter. Take one of the apples and wash it well. Cut the apple as your child likes it. Now, take the peanut butter and scoop it on the apples. Serve immediately.
- The second healthy snack recipe is peanut butter balls. Take half a cup of peanut butter and the half cup of powdered milk and mix them with one tablespoon of honey. Mix that together well. Form into balls and enjoy.
- This peanut butter celery recipe is a great healthy option for kids. Take two stalks of celery and wash them well. Remove all of the strings that celery stalks have. Now, scoop peanut butter onto the celery stalks. Serve immediately.
- This healthy recipe for kids involves celery stalks and cream cheese. Take two stalks of celery, wash and remove the strings as before. Now, place the cream cheese on the celery stalks. You have your snack ready to go.
- This peanut butter dip recipe is sure to be a healthy hit with your kids. Take the remaining peanut butter and honey and mix those. Serve for dipping any sort of fruit or crackers. This is a sweet and naturally healthy snack for your kids.
Try out these 5 healthy snack recipes for kids. Your children will be happy and healthy if you replace the usual sugary snacks with these healthy ones. Each one is destined to become a family staple and never fails to please. Just make sure that your children have no food allergies.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.