5 Healthy Ways To Gain Weight
This article will give you five healthy ways to gain weight. When you want to gain weight, you don't want to put your health at risk, so it's important to think about what you can do to put on weight the right way.
- Reduce Intensity. While some exercise is key to good health, if you cut back on the intensity of your exercise program, you will gain weight without a lot of effort.
- Butter. Add butter to almost every dish you eat and you will easily gain weight. Butter is a fat that is easy to cook with almost any meal. Add some extra butter to your oatmeal at breakfast, on your bread at lunch and your vegetables at dinner.
- Protein Powder. Get a flavorless protein powder, add scoops of it to your food and you will gain weight. You can add a scoop of protein powder to your morning oatmeal and your mashed potatoes at night. Make sure you mix the powder in thoroughly to avoid a gritty texture.
- Cheese. Adding cheese to food will help you gain weight in a healthy way. Not only does cheese add a fun texture to food, it adds fat, protein, calcium and vitamin D. All of these elements are needed for healthy weight gain.
- Nuts. Nuts are calorie dense, have healthy fats along with vitamins and are easy to carry with you. Keep some nuts with you and snack on them throughout the day. You will gain weight while getting healthy vitamins.
If you add the suggested foods to your diet and cut back on your exercise, it should be easy for you to put on weight in a healthy way. If you're trying to gain more than ten pounds, check with your doctor for additional suggestions.