5 Herbal Aphrodisiacs
These 5 herbal aphrodisiacs are all known to work as natural stimulants to aid in sexual desire. Today both men and women are looking for natural stimulants to increase sexual desires rather than having to resort to artificial stimulants such as drugs or chemicals. All of these herbal aphrodisiacs work for both men and women psychologically as well as physiological.
- Ginkgo Biloba: As one of the most well known herbal aphrodisiacs, Ginkgo Biloba has many purposes. As an aphrodisiac, Ginkgo can help to boost the blood flow in the circulation throughout the body. For men, Ginkgo will boost the male erection by increasing the staying power and strength of the erection. For women, Ginkgo will increase the arousal vaginally.
- Horny Goat Weed: As a testosterone building herbal aphrodisiac, Horny Goat Weed will stimulate sexual activity in men. Horny Goat Weed is known to increase the sperm production, sexual arousal and libido in men. Blood flows to the genital area which enhances sexual desire and activity. In women, Horny Goat Weed is known to increase sexual desire.
- Saw Palmetto: Considered to be an older man's best friend, Saw palmetto is known for the prevention and treatment of an enlarged prostrate. This herb is used to stabilize the decrease in testosterone for men aged over 40. Saw palmetto is used to boost and strengthen men's sexual appetite. It is also used for women to increase sexual desire.
- Siberian Ginseng: This herbal aphrodisiac is also known in China as "a love potent." This herb has the ability to increase physical endurance, increase stamina and endless energy in the user. Siberian Ginseng works by soothing the bodies over worked experience and creating strength and endurance for both men and women.
- Guarana: Guarana is an herbal aphrodisiac that is best used for all night love making sessions. When used by men, Guarana is known to boost stamina, increase energy and virility and most importantly increases staying power and libido. For women, Guarana helps to activate blood circulation in the body and boosts libido. This herb works by calming yet stimulating the nervous system, like caffeine and alcohol but without side effects.