You don't always want the harsh stuff, so here are 5 Herbal Cough Remedies for when you feel ill. Cough is always an unwelcomed guest that irritates all of us a lot. To cure cough there are some herbal remedies that can work wonders and pacify the pain caused due to cough. When you cough, you remove mucus from your lungs and your throat. Productive or non productive, cough should be cured at once and if you resort to herbal remedies then you are bound to reap its long term effects and benefits. Herbal remedies come cost effective and most of the times you can treat yourself with the things already present in your home.
- Cloves. If your throat is irritating you a lot, you can use cloves that can effectively curtail the irritation of throat. If your cough is triggered by inflammation of the pharynx then cloves will quite efficiently treat your cough. It is a tried and tested cure for cough.
- Fenugreek. Cough related to sore throat is best cured by fenugreek seeds. You only need to boil the seeds in water and gargle with the solution you have obtained after boiling the seeds. This formula treats the cough with utter satisfaction.
- Bay Berry. The most cause of cough is congestion. Cough caused due to congestion can be treated by bay berry. It can treat you miraculously even you are suffering from bronchitis chronically. You just need to make a powder of the bark of bay berry and have it regularly to cure your bronchitis cough.
- Red Pepper. As a precautionary measure, you can prepare a mixture by making a paste of ¼ teaspoon red pepper, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, ¼ of ground ginger, one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoon of water. Make the paste and keep it handy so that you can use instantly when you suffer from cough. It can cure you effectively.
- Almonds. For dry cough, you can soak the almonds in water for some time and later remove its skin. Make a paste of the almond mixing it with butter and sugar. Use it and see the difference in severity of cough.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.