5 Herbal Remedies For Eczema
Here are 5 herbal remedies for eczema. With the risks of steroid treatments for eczema growing, it's no surprise that you are seeking herbal remedies as an option. Herbal remedies offer you the desired relief you have been so desperately seeking minus the increasing side affects. Eczema, also known as dermatitis, is an irritation of the upper skin layers, and more prevalent in people with hay fever or asthma. With a few helpful tips, you will find that controlling your eczema flare-ups are only a fingertip away.
- Margosa leaves. One of the most commonly used herbal remedies for eczema is margosa leave paste. Simply apply the paste to the affected areas of your skin daily and you will see a change in your condition. Margosa is known for it's cleansing and detoxifying capabilities.
- Chamomile and almond oil. The combination of these two essential oils proves to be very effective and produces swift results. Apply this herbal remedy to the affected area of skin daily as needed.
- Turmeric. Turmeric known for it's antiseptic abilities proves to be a surefire way to obtain fast relief from your eczema flare up. Mix the turmeric with water and proceed with boiling the remedy. Allow it to simmer for approximately fifteen minutes. Once you have allowed the mixture to cool, apply it to the affected regions of your skin. The pros for this herbal remedy is that it yields quick results and the eczema will be contained.
- Calendula Officinalis. This herbal remedy for eczema is a well known folk remedy that is used for several ailments. This flowers provide a potent healing power when applied topically.
- Camphor and Sandalwood. This herbal remedy for eczema is a pasty mixture that never disappoints. Mix camphor and sandalwood in equal amounts. Apply the paste on the affected area two or three times a day for best results.