5 Herbal Supplements For Weight Loss
If you wish to lose weight, you may want to learn some information on 5 herbal supplements for weight loss. Many people will tell you that herbal products are safer than modern medicine. They like that fact they are natural and they feel that natural is a healthier alternative to ingesting chemicals into their bodies. Plus, many people need a little help for weight loss. This is why many people will turn to such herbal supplements for weight loss, such as:
- Bitter orange Bitter orange can be taken in pill form, extract form and capsules. It can even be applied to the skin. Bitter orange comes from trees in native Africa and Asia. In its supplement form it can be used to help people lose weight, as well as treat nasal congestion and heartburn. It is combined with other ingredients in many herbal supplements for weight loss.
- Hoodia This is one of the more popular herbal supplements for weight loss. Hoodia comes from the flowers of a cactus plant. It is native in southern Africa. In traditional times, Hoodia was used to help Bushmen to keep from becoming hungry or thirsty. It is now used in traditional diet pills for the same benefit. It comes in many forms, including pills, capsules, and powders. Its liquid can also be used in teas.
- Green Tea Green tea can is a popular beverage, but it is also known as one of the herbal supplements for weight loss. Its extracts are also used in diet pills to help one to lose weight and suppress hunger. Some researchers also believe that green tea can help one become alert, gain energy and even help slow down the growth of some cancers.
- Aloe Vera Aloe Vera has been around since the ancient Egyptian times. Since it is known for its laxative effect, many diet pills will add this to its mix. This will help promote more regular bowel movements and essentially quicken weight loss.
- Dandelion Root Dandelion root is a known diuretic. For this reason, it can help you lose weight by helping your body get rid of any excess water you may be retaining. Dandelion root comes from the actual roots of the dandelion plant. However, the dandelion leaves can also be used in herbal remedies, and are sometimes found in herbal supplements for weight loss.