The 5 best herbs that can prevent premature ejaculation are those herbs that ensure that you will no longer have any episodes of shooting your your-know-what off too early. Premature ejaculation is the dread of both men who want to be seen as studs as well as women who unreasonably want their men to last as long as the Energizer Bunny.
- Ashwagandha. The best herb that can prevent premature ejaculation is ashwagandha because it has already been in use for centuries in a folk remedy sort of way. Besides that dreaded cause for shame called premature ejaculation, it also treats erectile dysfunction and even impotence.
- Kavach Beej. The second best herb that can prevent premature ejaculation is kavach beej due to its characteristic of increasing your sperm count and increasing your desire for sexual encounters, wink, wink. The clearest way this herb prevents premature ejaculation is by increasing the sexual stamina in males.
- Oat Straw. Oat straw is the third best herb that can prevent premature ejaculation since it contains decent amounts of seratonin. Seratonin is the so-called "feel good" chemical, and getting more of this into your system can lower anxiety and stress. Since premature ejaculation can be caused by too much stress or anxiety, oat straw should help reduce that.
- Salabmisri. If you have ever wanted a bigger set of cojones and a penis to match, look into taking some salabmisri as this will increase the all-important flow of blood to both. It is often an ingredient in herbal mixes that promise to solve your premature ejaculation problems, and its tubers yield a volatile oil that is useful in treating even other health problems.
- Peppermint oil. The last herb on this list of the 5 best herbs to prevent your all-too embarrassing premature ejaculation, peppermint oil is meant to be applied manually with your…ahem…hands and fingers. If you ever fear that your penis will erupt in bouts of premature ejaculation just when you really think that you will experience a sexual encounter with your lady (to whom you ideally should be married first), just rub this oil onto your penis to numb it. Everyone knows that numb penises don't have as much urgency to ejaculate, because they're obviously numb.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.