Prescription medications inundate the market, but these 5 herbs for male enhancement can increase libido and safely alleviate erectile dysfunction problems. Medications can cause unwanted side effects, such as vision problems, hypertension, and muscle pain. They can also cause priaprism, or painful prolonged erections. These five male enhancement herbs offer a safer alternative to drugs, without the side effects.
- Turnaria Aphrodisiaca. Turnaria Aphrodisiaca is commonly used for impotence and erectile dysfunction. It can help men to maintain their erections, and it is commonly used by both men and women to increase libido. The herb has a number of other health benefits, too.
- Siberian Ginseng. Siberian Ginseng is another popular herb known to be an energy booster. Although it cannot cure impotence, the herb has been shown to increase testosterone levels in men, improving their sexual performance. Taken alone or in combination with other herbs, it can do wonders for a man’s overall health and well-being.
- Sarsaparilla Root. Sarsaparilla is another often-used herb for male enhancement. It is a plant whose root is used in alternative medicines. Manufacturers sometimes use the herb to flavor food, drugs, and beverages, such as root beer. Sarsaparilla thought to increase the production of testosterone and progesterone, and it is often used as a sexual stimulant.
- Saw Palmetto. Saw Palmetto is a well-researched male enhancement herb. It is most often used to alleviate symptoms of an enlarged prostate, a common problem in older men. It is also thought to promote overall sexual health and well-being.
- Damiana. Damiana is a wild shrub whose leaves and stems are used in alternative medicines. Historically, it was used as an aphrodisiac to increase sexual desire. It is often used in the prevention and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Inhaled, the herb can give the user a slight “high.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...