These 5 high class bars in Dallas, Texas are all great places to go if you're looking for a sophisticated environment to enjoy a few drinks. These places all have a unique, classy ambiance that will make your experience memorable. They are all different from you regular bar and will give you a truly classy experience.
- Warwick Melrose Dallas Hotel. This hotel has a luxurious library bar where you can enjoy appetizers, salads, and other delicious foods/drinks. The environment at this hotel is exceptional. Visiting this bar is a treat, it is a wonderful high-class bar in Dallas, Texas. Warwick Melrose Dallas Hotel 3015 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX 75219.
- Cru Wine Bar. This is a bar for wine-lovers. If you're looking for a great selection of wines to enjoy in a beautiful milieu, this is the place to be. This bar has great outdoor and indoor decor. It's a bar that screams high-class. Do not overlook this wine bar when you're out to enjoy a few drinks. Cru Wine Bar 3699 McKinney Avenue, Suite 107, Dallas, TX 75204.
- Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar & Grill. This bar is located in a luxury hotel, and has a great decor. The service is great, as is the food at this bar. Your time here won't be forgotten at this great bar. Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar & Grill 1321 Commerce street, Dallas, TX 75202.
- Chateau Wine Market and Bodega Bar. This wine bar defines sophistication. The selection of wines is beyond diverse and the environment will make you feel like you're in a classy wine haven. This is without a doubt one of the 5 best high-class bars in Dallas, Texas. Chateau Wine Market and Bodega Bar 4515 Travis St., Ste. 101, Dallas, TX 75205.
- Dali Wine Bar & Restaurant. This is one of the best bars in Dallas, Texas. The decor is wonderful, matched by great service and food. The high-class ambiance of this bar will make you frequent this bar many times in the future. Dali Wine Bar & Restaurant 1722 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.