These 5 high class bars in Dallas, Texas are all great places to go if you're looking for a sophisticated environment to enjoy a few drinks. These places all have a unique, classy ambiance that will make your experience memorable. They are all different from you regular bar and will give you a truly classy experience.
- Warwick Melrose Dallas Hotel. This hotel has a luxurious library bar where you can enjoy appetizers, salads, and other delicious foods/drinks. The environment at this hotel is exceptional. Visiting this bar is a treat, it is a wonderful high-class bar in Dallas, Texas. Warwick Melrose Dallas Hotel 3015 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX 75219.
- Cru Wine Bar. This is a bar for wine-lovers. If you're looking for a great selection of wines to enjoy in a beautiful milieu, this is the place to be. This bar has great outdoor and indoor decor. It's a bar that screams high-class. Do not overlook this wine bar when you're out to enjoy a few drinks. Cru Wine Bar 3699 McKinney Avenue, Suite 107, Dallas, TX 75204.
- Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar & Grill. This bar is located in a luxury hotel, and has a great decor. The service is great, as is the food at this bar. Your time here won't be forgotten at this great bar. Walt Garrison Rodeo Bar & Grill 1321 Commerce street, Dallas, TX 75202.
- Chateau Wine Market and Bodega Bar. This wine bar defines sophistication. The selection of wines is beyond diverse and the environment will make you feel like you're in a classy wine haven. This is without a doubt one of the 5 best high-class bars in Dallas, Texas. Chateau Wine Market and Bodega Bar 4515 Travis St., Ste. 101, Dallas, TX 75205.
- Dali Wine Bar & Restaurant. This is one of the best bars in Dallas, Texas. The decor is wonderful, matched by great service and food. The high-class ambiance of this bar will make you frequent this bar many times in the future. Dali Wine Bar & Restaurant 1722 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.