Here are 5 home remedies for canker sores. Have you been feeling stressed or very nervous lately? Very likely, you will see one of those very painful sores in your mouth and wish it would go away. These home remedies for canker sores will alleviate the pain and help you get rid of the canker sore for good.
- Baking Soda. To get rid of that canker sore, use this home remedy with baking soda. Just make a paste with baking soda and water. Apply the baking soda paste to the canker sore.
- Black Tea Bag. A traditional way to alleviate the pain of canker sores is with a black tea bag. This home remedy for canker sores will work in just a few minutes. Make your tea as normal and when you are finished with your tea bag, place it on the canker sore. It will hurt in the beginning, but you will feel the pain start to subside. You can do this over and over again, but it is best to use a freshly brewed tea bag that has not been used before.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. To make a homemade remedy for canker sores using hydrogen peroxide, use the following recipe. Take two ounces of hydrogen peroxide (food grade) and two ounces of water. Add in five teaspoons of salt and one teaspoon of baking soda. Mix everything together and then rinse your mouth for at least one minute. Do this four to five times daily and your canker sore will be gone in just a few days.
- Aloe Vera Juice. Aloe Vera has long been used for burns, cuts and warts. Now it is a wonderful home remedy for canker sores. Just juice the entire leaf and dab the juice on the canker sore with a cotton swab. In just a few days, the canker sore will be gone and so will be the pain.
- Plum Juice. Plum juice is one of the best home remedies for canker sores that you can use. Just take two tablespoons of the juice and rinse your mouth as you would any mouth wash. If the pain is too much then dab a cotton swab in the juice and hold it on the canker sore for a few minutes. The intense pain of the canker sore will be gone in just a few minutes.
We don’t discriminate when booze is involved. And you shouldn’t either. ‘Bottoms up!’ is a motto we should all embrace. ...
Stanley George mixes up a libation (Photograph: Krista Schlueter) This is the first in a series about guys who are ch ...
By: Kipp TribbleA few years ago, I realized I needed to shed a few L.B.’s. I actually worked out constantly but wa ...