5 Home Remedies For Gout
There are 5 Home remedies for Gout. A very sever type of arthritis, gout occurs because of the buildup and crystallization of uric acid in the body. So if you're tired of relentless pain and restless nights, let's take a look at what these home remedies can do for you.
- Oats. Take one glass of oats (not oatmeal), one liter of boiling water, and boil the mix until half of it is left. Filter the mix, add two glasses of milk, and boil again for ten minutes. Filer the mix and drink one glass of it three times a day.
- Cabbage. Applying raw cabbage to the designated tender areas relieves pain. Make sure that the cabbage is raw and cold before applying. Let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Raw Fish. Buy some raw fish and put them into individual bags before settling in the freezer. Every night, defrost one bag, stick your foot inside the bag, make sure it is on the painful spots, and put a sock over it. Leave it on for a night and wash the area the following day. The pain will go away completely.
- Potato Water. This remedy will clean joints and reduce the inflammation of arthritis. Boil potatoes with the skin in water until it is ready. Afterwards, drink the a glass of water three times a day.
- Lilac. Take about two lilac flowers, add one glass of vodka, and keep it in a dark place for a week. Shake it regularly. Once the week passes, take two to three teaspoons three times a day before meals.