5 Home Remedies For Healing Acne Scabs Fast
If troubled by acne scabs, try these 5 home remedies; healing acne scabs fast with simple, natural ingredients is a great way to improve your complexion and nourish the skin. Acne scabs can leave unsightly marks on the face such as the deep ice pick scarring or raised and lumpy hypertrophic scarring. While home remedies may not be able to repair serious damage overnight, they can work fast with improvements in one week. Try using these 5 home remedies for acne scabs.
For healing acne scabs fast, you will need:
- 4 tablespoons of dried lavender
- 2 quarts of distilled water
- 6 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1 ounce jojoba oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 quart fresh cucumber juice
- 1 cup rose water
- Lavender steam facial. To promote new cell growth to encourage fast acne scab healing try a facial sauna with dried lavender. Place four tablespoons of the dried herb in a glass bowl. Add two quarts of boiling water. Put your face over the bowl for fifteen minutes, allowing the steam to treat the face. For best results place a towel over your head to trap the steam. Do this once a week.
- Make a regenerating facial oil. Mix six drops of frankincense essential oil with one ounce of jojoba oil. Frankincense essential oil stimulates cellular regeneration. It also has natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which is helpful for healing acne scabs. Rub this oil into the skin with a circular motion. Do this in the evening after cleansing.
- Use fresh lemon juice. For dark marks try fresh lemon juice as a home remedy for healing acne scabs fast. Dab lemon juice onto the scabs with a cotton ball. Leave on overnight. The lemon will help darker blemishes fade.
- Cucumber juice cleanse. Cucumber is wonderful for healing acne scabs because it is rich in silica and vitamin C. Both nutrients are necessary for the formation of new collagen, which is found in all connective tissue of the body, including the skin. Use fresh cucumber juice to cleanse the face once a day.
- Rose water. Of the 5 home remedies for healing acne scabs the cucumber and rose water should be used on a daily basis. After cleansing with cucumber juice and rinsing, dab rose water onto acne scabs with a clean cloth. Rose water is a natural astringent, tightening pores.
Trying these 5 home remedies for healing acne scabs fast is a safe and natural solution. From essential oils to herbs, these ingredients will improve skin quality and encourage natural healing.