Looking for 5 home remedies for impotence? Of course, you can take prescription medication for impotence, but there are also various home remedies that may work for your impotence. Before taking any home remedy for impotence, you should discuss the home remedy with your doctor to make sure that it is safe for you. There are no guarantees that a home remedy will treat or cure your impotence, but it is worth a shot, especially if you do not have health insurance. You may have many of the home remedies for impotence that are listed below in your house already.
- Garlic. Garlic can heal aphrodisiac properties which can sometimes help cure impotence. In fact, garlic is one of the leading home remedies for impotence. If you decide to try garlic as a home remedy for impotence, you will need to consume two to three cloves of raw garlic on a daily basis.
- Onion. Onions may enhance your libido and strengthen your reproductive organs, which could help you with your impotence. You should try to include onions in any major meal during the day. White onions in the particular are the best onions for impotence.
- Raisins. Although the exact reason is unknown, it has long been said that raisins are an effective home remedy for impotence. If you want to try consuming raisins as a home remedy for impotence, you will need to boil the raisins and then eat them with a hot glass of milk. For the best results, you will need to consume black raisins at least three times per day.
- Dried Dates. For whatever reason, dried dates may enhance your sexual power, which can help you maintain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse. To get the best results from dried dates as a home remedy for impotence, blend them with quince seeds, almonds and pistachio nuts and consume this mixture on a daily basis.
- Ginger Extract. In addition to being an effective home remedy for impotence, ginger extract may also help men that suffer from nocturnal emissions and premature ejaculation. Unfortunately, you may need to consume ginger extract for a period of one month before you experience any results. If you would like to try consuming ginger as a home remedy for impotence, mix half of a tablespoon of fresh ginger extract with a half of a boiled egg and one tablespoon of honey on a daily basis.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.