5 Home Remedies For Yeast Infections
No matter where a yeast infection may occur, there are 5 home remedies for yeast infections that can help alleviate the discomfort of a yeast infection. Some of these home remedies are very inexpensive and are probably things you already own. Do not worry about having to suffer the horrible symptoms of a yeast infection until you get help from a doctor. Suppress the symptoms and the yeast with one of these 5 remedies:
- Monistat. Monistat is a very popular, over-the-counter home remedy for yeast infections. Monistat is commonly used for vaginal yeast infections but is not limited to vaginal use. There is no doubt that this remedy works wonders. Monistat is a best selling product for yeast for a reason.
- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar's acidic properties could combat yeast and yest infections at home. Note that all apple cider vinegar is created equal. Be sure to pick up a bottle of apple cider vinegar with "the enzymes." The enzymes are the power of the vinegar. Without it, the vinegar may have little, if no effect at all.
- Yogurt. Plain yogurt is a great home remedy for yeast infections as it naturally has "the cultures" within it. The cultures are the "good bacteria." The bacteria in yogurt helps to balance out the digestive tract. Therefore, eliminating "bad bacteria" such as yeast, making this an excellent remedy.
- Diet. Following a low sugar, low carbohydrate, and high fish oil diet could combat yeast growth. Yeast seems to feed off sugary, starchy foods. By eliminating those foods from the diet could practically starve the yeast. Most people notice a big difference after a few days of "starving their yeast."
- Garlic. Garlic has antibiotic effects. Garlic could be taken in pill form or in clove form. Garlic seems to be a very effective remedy at combating yeast infections, so no disappointment will be manifested. It is 100% natural and safe.
Reference: Anti Fungal Treatment