Looking for 5 hot African supermodels? Most men are. These models have changed the modeling game one swimsuit shoot at a time.
- Iman. When hot African supermodel Iman hit the scene in 1976, she was one of a few black models. Iman revolutionized the modeling game, and made people take note of beauty outside of its conventional standards. Iman scores major hot points for marrying David Bowie. A beautiful woman willing to marry a less than average guy always gets bonus points. Even though Iman is in her 50's today, she is still one of the hottest chicks in the game.
- Waris Dirie. Somali-born supermodel Waris Dirie helped to raise the bar in modeling. Dirie fled her country as a young girl and soon found herself modeling for a number of designers.
- Alek Wek. There is no way that Sudanese model Alek Wek can be excluded from a listing of hot African supermodels. With her gorgeous skin tone and short cut hair, Wek is unique among a field that mass produces the same look.
- Hawa Diawara. Hot African supermodel Hawa Diawara has modeled for designers such as DKNY. Diawara's beauty is often showcased in designer clothes that tries to stay true to her faith.
- Agbani Darego. Nigerian Agbani Darego is not only a hot African supermodel, she is also a former Miss World winner. Darego currently models for some of the biggest designers in the world.
There are many other hot African supermodels that could have easily made the list including Kiara Kabukuru. These women are changing the way that the world perceives African models.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …