This list of 5 Hot American Fashion Models epitomizes a who's who of the coolest, most smoking, most trendy models on the scene today. With high cheekbones, squinty eyes, and a generally indifferent attitude, these American fashion models all stalk down the catwalk with a great posture and a confident walk.
- Marisa Miller. Marisa Miller is an American fashion model from Santa Cruz, California, who first shot to fame due to her simultaneous work with Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue as well as Victoria's Secret. At a relatively young 31 years old, Miller still consistently rates highly in image-obsessed rankings of hot and sexy women in magazines such as Maxim and FHM.
- Devon Aoki. At only 27, Aoki is unique because of her relatively short height of five feet six inches and her career as a runway model. Such models are usually taller, but Aoki still makes this top American fashion model list due to her many campaigns for top brands like Lancome, Max Factor, and Chanel. In addition, she has also expanded into designing jeans for Levi's.
- Bridget Hall. Bridget Hall is an American fashion model originally from Springdale, Arkansas. At 32, she has already graced the covers of many world-famous magazines such as Vogue, Elle, W, Cosmopolitan, and Allure. She has also appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, but has not appeared there since 2006.
- Amber Valletta. With green eyes and blonde hair, Amber Valletta has a host of experience in modeling, hosting TV shows and even acted in a few films. She has advertised for Louis Vitton, Calvin Klein and Versace as an indelible face among American fashion models.
- Carolyn Murphy. Born in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, the 36-year-old Murphy has perhaps one of the most wondrous, personal stories in all of American fashion modeling, a true pauper to princess story, in fact. Growing up in a trailer park, Murphy was plucked from poverty and its resulting obscurity by Mary Lou's models, a modeling company, at the tender age of fifteen. Since then, Murphy has steamed ahead to where she was named one of the top-earning models in the world by Forbes magazine in 2007.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.