You should know these 5 hot Asian action actresses if you are a big fans of action movies. In addition to their exotic looks, these actresses are very talented. The following is a list of five hot Asian action actresses you must know.
- Lucy Liu According to "FHM" magazine, Liu has been ranked number 56 in 2005 and number 79 in 2006 as one of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World. Besides, both of her fight scenes in "Charlie's Angels" and "Kill Bill: Vol. 1" are totally amazing. In fact, Liu is the winner of MTV Movie Award for Best Movie Villain (O-Ren Ishii) in 2003.
- Jeeja Yanin Prior to Yanin's acting career, she practiced martial arts at a young age in Thailand. Although she has only spent two years on fight training, her dedication to martial arts can be seen in her roles in "Chocolate" and " Raging Phoenix." In these movies, this 24-year-old cutie can defend herself smoothly by fighting with all the bad guys on her own.
- Maggie Q Besides acting, Maggie Q is a fashion model. In "Mission Impossible III" and "Live Free Or Die Hard" her actions along with her pretty face are totally sexy and stunning.
- Zhang Ziyi Zhang's first action movie was "Couching Tiger, Hidden Dragon." Her acting skills, charming looks and fighting moves in this movie led her to win multiple awards in 2001 as follows: Golden Bauhinia Award for Best Supporting Actress, Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female, Iranian Film Festival's Best Actress Award and MTV Movie Award's Best Fight Award. Zhang shows off more action and charm in "Rush Hour 2," "Hero" and "House of Flying Daggers."
- Michelle Yeoh Although Yeoh is a 47-year-old actress, she is still absolutely gorgeous. She is known to be one of the best screen fighters. Yeoh's fight scenes in "Tomorrow Never Dies," "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" and "Fearless" have proven that she is a phenomenon. According to Rotten Tomatoes, Yeoh is "the greatest heroine of all time."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.