The 5 hot Asian milfs are all attractive and successful women that have strong careers, a family and beauty. These women cannot be compared to any other. The five women listed here are some of the sexiest mothers.
- Ann Curry: Born to an American father and Japanese mother, Ann is a journalist and anchor on NBC's "Today" show. If attractive and successful were not enough, she also received an Honorary Doctorate from the Wheaton College in Massachusetts. She is mother to daughter McKenzie and son Walker, making her one of the five hottest Asian milfs.
- Angela Perez Baraquio Grey: She was crowned Miss America in 2001; she was the first teacher and first Asian American to win the pageant. Baraquio has been publicly active in supporting Republican politics. This milf has two children and married her high school sweetheart in 2002.
- Kiana Tom: Tom is a television host, author, fitness expert and actress. Her name in Hawaiian means "calm water" or "moon goddess" and Tom is known as the "queen of fitness." This milf was married in 2002 and is a mother of two. With her amazing looks, she is absolutely one of the five hottest Asian milfs.
- Kristi Yamaguchi: In 1992, Kristi won the Olympic gold-medal for single's figure skating. She is also an author and the founder of the Always Dream Foundation for Children. In 2005, she gave birth to her second child.
- Meg Tilly: She is the daughter of a Chinese American father, but was raised by her American mother following her parent's divorce. She is an actress and writer, who also performs on Broadway. With three children, she is truly a hot Asian milf.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…