It is really hard to compile a list of 5 hot Asian supermodels as unfortunately there are very few Asian supermodels on the international stage. But their popularity is growing. These exotic beauties bring a mystery to everything they do. The truth is there are really only a scant handful who have obtained worldwide recognition and that is why here we have brought you 5 of the hottest and best known Asian supermodels.
- Han Hye Jin. Known for her cheek bones and long legs, Han Hye Jin was born March 23, 1983 and debuted in 2006 at the Banana Republic, Louis Vuitton, Gucci and Marc Jacobs shows in Milan, Paris and New York. She has appeared in Vogue, Allure and i-D to name just a few magazines and has walked the runway for such names as Chanel, Chloe, and Karl Lagerfeld to name just a few.
- Du Juan. Du Juan is a stunningly beautiful and willowy beauty who is best known as the first Asian supermodel to ever grace the cover of Vogue magazine. Vogue is not this sexy Asian lady’s only claim to fame she is very popular and has been on many other magazines including Time magazine and is an accomplished runway model as well.
- Hye-Rim Park. Born on January 17 of 1985 in Korea Hye Park is a world renowned Asian supermodel who is one of only two Asian models to ever walk for Prada. Prada was not her first or her last walk and she has strutted her stuff for such fashion houses as Christian Dior, Chanel and Marc Jacobs as well as others. She has also graced the covers of many magazines including such publications as Flair, Numero, Allure, and Vogue. Not to mention the many commercial spots she has done for Dolce & Gabbana, H7M, MAC and others. Although she was born in South Korea she was raised in America and was discovered while at college during open casting calls.
- Ai Tominaga. Born August 1, 1982 in Japan Ai Tominaga is a very sexy supermodel who has been seen in several versions of Vogue as well as Harper’s Bazaar and i-D magazines as well as numerous walks down the catwalk. Currently she is the face in front of Moschino Fashion House. She has also walked for no less than 18 big name fashion shows and been shot for photos by several of the biggest named fashion photographers of the decade.
- Liu Wen. Born January 27, 1988 Liu Wen is a very popular model all over the world and known as an established good girl with a bright and friendly smile. One of the few top Asian supermodels, she began her career late in life in 2005 but was instantly catapulted into the limelight and has not slowed down since. With a string of magazine covers including Vogue, Marie Claire and Elle magazines as well as a slew of walks for great designers such as Chloe, Luis Vuitton and Ralph Lauren to name just a few, Liu Wen is definitely one of the very few international Asian supermodels.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.