5 Hot Brazilian Supermodel
What man doesn't know about the following 5 hot Brazilian supermodels? While it seems that every country is filled with gorgeous women, hot Brazilian supermodels are the one thing we love about the South American nation the most. Yes, Russia has its share of gorgeous hotties and who doesn't love South Korean women, but when you really break it down, the fashion world is ruled by hot Brazilian supermodels. The following five women are at the top of our list as the heaviest hitters with the hottest bodies.
- Adriana Lima The undisputed queen of hot Brazilian supermodels, this beauty has been in everything from "Sports Illustrated's" swimsuit issue to the Victoria's Secret fashion show. She's also been in much-publicized relationships with Derek Jeter and ever rocker Lenny Kravitz. Unsurprisingly, she's the third-highest paid model in the world, right behind Gisele Bundchen and Kate Moss.
- Gisele Bundchen Since we just spoke about her, it'd be fitting to include her on this list. Besides the normal gig with Victoria's Secret, which really seems to be the name of the game for all hot Brazilian supermodels, Gisele also has signed with some of the world's top labels. These include, but are not limited to, Ralph Lauren and Versace. Her lovely form has also appeared between the pages of "Rolling Stone," "Vogue" and "Marie Claire."
- Alessandra Ambrosio With a name that feels like honey rolling off your tongue, it's no doubt that this girl is one hot Brazilian supermodel. Her first gig was appearing on the cover of the Brazilian "Marie Claire" and she just didn't stop there. She's also been the face of Revlon, a Victoria's Secret angel and most famously, one of the most prominent ladies to squeeze herself into a pair of Guess jeans.
- Ana Beatriz Barros This sexy lady hasn't been in the spotlight as of late, but don't take that as a sign of her fading from grace. Believe it or not, Ana was the very first Brazilian supermodel to become a Victoria's Secret angel, paving the way for the likes of Adriana, Gisele and Alessandra. Furthermore, this curvaceous beauty has appeared in shows for such heavy-hitters as Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and Christian Dior.
- Raica Oliveira Despite not being terribly well-known in the States, don't doubt that she's definitely one of the best hot Brazilian supermodels. She was featured in the 2007 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue and has also appeared in "Vogue," "Cosmopolitan" and "Vanity Fair." Her label credits include "Victoria's Secret," "Lancome" and "Christian Dior."