Have you ever pondered what women are at the top of the list of 5 hot Brazilian supermodels? Many of the models on this list have graced the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, and the runways of designer labels like Vera Wang, Dior, and Chanel. If you continue reading you will find out who many of the hot Brazilian supermodels are this year.
- Cintia Dicker. Her German heritage gives her beautiful red hair, freckles, and lovely fair skin. This hot Brazilian supermodel has worked with numerous designer labels including Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana. Her measurements are 34-24-34, and she is 5’10 inches tall.
- Ana Claudia Michels. At the age of 14 she was introduced to the owner of the Mega Agency, and since then she has been seen on the pages of Victoria’s Secret. She has also done work for the lines Calvin Klein and Le Lis Blanc. At 5’11 inches tall this hot Brazilian supermodel’s measurements are 33-24-34 and equal perfection.
- Daniella Sarahyba. This beauty got a very early start relative to modeling. When she was 3 days old she was on the cover of a Brazilian magazine with her mother who was also a model. Daniella has graced the pages of the SI Swimsuit edition since 2005. This hot Brazilian supermodel’s measurements are 35-24-36, and she is 5’10 inches tall.
- Fernanda Tavares. At the age of 13 she caught the eye of talent scouts. She has graced the pages of the Victoria’s Secret Catalog and worked for numerous designers in the fashion industry. Her fabulous measurements are 35-24-35. A hot Brazilian supermodel who is 5’10 inches tall.
- Flavia de Oliveira. Over the past few years you have seen her strutting her stuff down the runway in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Of course she has also worked with labels like Dior and Chanel. This hot Brazilian model is 5’9 and her measurements are 36-24-35.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.