Would you like to know who 5 hot female country singers in bikinis are? Yes, musicians like to hit the beach or dress in steamy, hot, sexy, two-piece bathing suits for the fun of it. On the cover of magazines, out on the beach, these beautiful women are talented, gorgeous and downright sexy in bikinis. Not all women can pull off showing that much skin, but these female country singers' toned athletic bodies look mighty fine.
- Lee Ann Rhimes. She wears not just a gray bikini but a stringed bikini at that. This hot female country singer’s washboard abs compliment her gorgeous smile. Not that anyone’s looking at her face on the cover of “Shape” magazine because of that skimpy bikini of hers.
- Martina McBride. Older and wiser, this country woman dons abs of steel. Also on the cover of “Shape” magazine in a slick golden bikini, it’s hard to take your eyes off her tanned, sculpted body. Yowza!
- Carrie Underwood. Another hot female country singer in bikini who loves the color gray, her scantly clad bikini photos came from a trip to the Bahamas. Is that a small tattoo she’s sporting on the top of her very low bikini? This good girl may have a naughty side to her.
- Faith Hill. She had a midlife crisis and posed in a bright orange bikini on the cover of “Shape” magazine. This hot female country singer in bikini doesn’t look a day over twenty. Tanned body and toned body, this woman has a body to-die-for.
- Taylor Swift. Today's current biggest album selling female country singer in bikini is a bit modest in her bull-fitting bikini. Also caught vacationing in the Bahamas, her black with white polka dots two-piece may look old fashioned, but there’s nothing old about Taylor. This young country singer could make a potato sack look fashionable.
These fine five hot female country singers in bikinis show us their beautifully Greek goddess’ bodies either on the beach or on the cover of magazines. Dudes, consider vacationing in the Bahamas.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...