In learning more about America's past time in The Land of the Rising Sun, you cannot go wrong learning about these 5 hot female Japanese baseball players. These ladies are not only some of the best players at their country's most beloved sport, but are some of the best looking as well.
- Eri Yoshida: This 16-year old knuckleballer is quite possibly the most famous female Japanese baseball player at the moment, seeing as she is the first Japanese female to be signed to a men's professional team in the history of the franchise. Standing at just five feet tall and weighing a scant one hundred and fourteen pounds, she's just been recently drafted to the Kobe 9 Cruise, a participant in an independent league.
- Miki Atsugase: This second base player was a crucial member of Japan's team in the 2008 Women's Baseball World Cup. She was a crucial part of Japan's victory over Canada to secure the gold for Japanese baseball that year.
- Yukiko Kon: During the 2008 Women's Baseball World Cup, this infielder was a vital part of Japan's squad. Kon secured the 9-5 score against the American team to allow Japan to compete for the gold for the third consecutive year.
- Natsumi Nakano: Another member of Japan's 2008 World Cup team, this infielder was a critical piece to the success for Japanese baseball against Hong Kong by scoring four runs while getting five runs batted in.
- Tomomi Nishi: Playing for Japan in the 2008 World Cup, this catcher was showered with accolades by being named the Most Outstanding Defensive Player of that year in Japanese baseball. She was stalwart in preventing Canada from scoring in the first, despite having all of the bases loaded.
These five hot female Japanese baseball players are some of the best in their leagues while managing to remain easy on the eyes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.