Germany is often known for reason more than passion, but these 5 hot German actresses warm even the coldest of blood. Some of these 5 hot German actresses are mostly known overseas, while others have made a name for themselves in the United States, bringing good looks and smoldering screen presence across the Atlantic. Each of these 5 hot German actresses has her own appeal, but any guy would be happy to hear any one of these accents.
- Franka Potente – Coming into vogue as the punkish heroine of "Run Lola Run," Franka Potente has since become an international star, bringing her uniquely intense beauty and presence to roles as disparate as the love interest opposite Matt Damon in "The Bourne Identity" and a cold, calculating Armenian mafia queen on the sixth season of FX's cop drama "The Shield."
- Martina Gedeck – The elegant, sexy lead of the German film "The Lives of Others," which won the 2007 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, is the oldest woman on this list of 5 hot German actresses, but like fine wine, she only gets better with age.
- Jeanette Biedermann – Some might argue this actress, singer and television personality should be number one on the list of 5 hot German actresses, seeing as she won German FHM's Sexiest Woman in the World in 2006.
- Diane Kruger – Anyone who's played the "face that launched a thousand ships," Helen of Troy, deserves rapt attention. No list of 5 hot German actresses would be complete without Diane Kruger, who after appearing in "Troy" had another star-making role in Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds."
- Eva Habermann – This supermodel is best known to sci-fi geeks as Zev on the TV show "Lexx," her character an alien sex slave. Only in your dreams, guys.