Curious about 5 hot Japanese supermodels? Naming the top 5 hottest Japanese supermodels is near impossible. There are without question dozens of hot Japanese supermodels, but for the sake of satisfying the readers this list has been cut to 5 hot Japanese supermodels, listed in no particular order of loveliness. Japanese women have a traditional beauty and exotic mystery about them. These 5 hot Japanese models are sure to get your blood pumping and your fantasies on high alert.
- Aya Kiguchi. Aya is the definition of traditional Japanese beauty. Smooth lines, milky skin and a smile to melt the hardest hearts. This hot-legged babe possesses a tender pair and long curves. Aya is the complete package of sex, innocence and wandering lust.
- Hiroko Sato. Hiroko has a full body of curves and is built beyond your wildest dreams. Her dark-pool eyes hint at a naughty side, at least we can hope. With traditional Japanese looks, eyes, hair and lips, she is certainly a supermodel that demands attention.
- Yoshioka Miho. This Japanese supermodel will leave your jaw agape and your attention fixed. This beauty is a walking bombshell of great legs, fantastic curves a lovely face. Did I mention phenomenal legs? Miho looks great in anything, but when she exposes those fleshy thighs, this beauty rockets to the top of the charts!
- Mikie Hara. Mikie is another traditional beauty, holding all the physical characteristics that make Japanese women so beautiful: fluid curves, creamy skin and a glow that is unmistakable. This Japanese hottie is sure to get your interest going and your desires motivated.
- Kawamura Yukie. Yukie shines in front of a camera. Her inviting mouth and dreamy eyes take this beauty well to the top of the list of hottest Japanese supermodels of all time. A classic model with a body from outer space, Yukie is a timeless beauty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.