The five hot Japanese women in wetsuits make the heat from the summer day look like a cool breeze compared to these ladies. Hot Japanese women have no problem fitting into a nice wetsuit before diving into the deep blue sea. Wetsuits may not appear like much, but add hot Japanese women to the mix, and the temperature starts to skyrocket. Summer brings sand, surf and fun so it is no surprise to find hot Japanese women rolling around and looking for exciting activities outside. Here are the five hot Japanese women in wetsuits:
- Nozomi Sasaki. This Gravure Idol model and voice actress has a perky smile as well as a lovely, petite body for the beach. She looks even hotter in a wetsuit top in the Sleepy John website for some boogie board fun.
- Shoko Nakagawa. The multi-talented Japanese hottie has worked as a model, singer, voice actress, and illustrator who was named "Miss Shonen Magazine" in 2002. The stunner models an "Evangelion" inspired wetsuit for the TV show "Tobidase! Kagaku-kun."
- Uno Kanda. A hot lady started out her career as a ballerina at the age of five and later began modeling her own clothing line such as "Uno et L'etoile." The tall flower recently received the "Best Swimmer Award" for putting on her wetsuit and going scuba diving with her estranged husband at the time, Takuro Nishimura.
- Asia Carrera. The porn actress of Japanese descent has made a career of looking super hot in any situation. She dons a wetsuit on set for one of her many beach-themed adult movies such as the "Babewatch" series.
- Akimoto Sayaka. This hot singer and actress is part of the popular Japanese group called AKB48 and starred in movies like "High-Kick Girl!" The Japanese star shows off her lovely figure in a jet-black wetsuit to her fans delight.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!