Finding 5 hot Korean supermodels was easier than we originally thought. Until just recently, it was not even clear if Korea had supermodels, but in the last few years, Korean models have entered super stardom together along with other Asian models around the world. International top modeling agencies, as well as local market model agents, have shown tremendous effort in finding these new superstars.
- Hye Park is probably the best known Korean Supermodel. She is currently signed with Trump Model Management, as well as other agencies. In early 2005 she went center stage when she was invited to shoot for "Italian Vogue." The world fell in love with her photos and she went on to participate in some of the major runway shows as a result of her "Italian Vogue" shoot.
- Daul Kim quickly became one of the world's top supermodels after her debut during Paris Fashion Week in 2007. Her success catapulted her on the covers of Vogue and Harpers Bazaar and earned her the title Model of the Year issued by "Anan Magazine". Unfortunately she had a hard time dealing with her stardom and committed suicide in 2009.
- Kang Seung-Hyun won the title "Supermodel of the World" in 2008. Immediately after winning the title, she joined the Fashion Weeks in Paris and New York, participating in shows for Sonya Rykiel and others. Together with Hye Park she was on the cover of "Vogue Korea." Currently she is under contract with United Colors of Benetton, Victoria's Secret, and Lacoste.
- Chanel Iman is half African American and half Korean. This mix translates to an astonishing exotic beauty. At the young age of 12 ,she started working for Ford Models and went on to win third place in the Ford Supermodel contest in 2006. The year after, she was already on the cover of "Vogue."
- Lee Sa-bi became world famous as the first Korean "Playboy" model. In January 2004 Lee posed for the "Playboy" shoot, becoming the first native Korean to ever appear in "Playboy Magazine." Her pictures spread like wildfire distributed by the top South Korean phone carriers and her name quickly became a household name in South Korea.