Looking for 5 hot Latino actresses? Well, you wouldn’t have to look far because it seems like the movie industry is loaded with hot Latino actresses. These five are very famous, and incredibly hot. Here they are:
- Jessica Alba. This should come as no surprise at all. Jessica Alba has been in the fantasies of young men since she was a teenager. She’s been acting since she was a child, and she successfully crossed into adult acting as well. She was probably hottest in “Sin City.” After all, she was a stripper, and when strippers are cast in movies, they are excessively sexy.
- Eva Mendes. She has a lot of good things going for her. She’s sporting that sexy mature vibe that women get in their mid 30s. She also has this tough attitude. The kind where you wouldn’t want to make her angry because she could probably beat you in an arm wrestling match, which just makes her hotter.
- Rosario Dawson. She actually got her start in the controversial film, “Kids.” In addition, she was in “Sin City” with Jessica Alba, so if hot Latino actresses is your thing, you should obviously watch “Sin City.” She's also rather funny. If you've seen "Clerks II," you probably remember some of her epic lines.
- Penelope Cruz. She kind of got famous when she married Tom Cruise, which caused major confusion for people who only heard about it, but didn’t see the spelling difference for themselves. However, she’s also a gorgeous Latino actress who’s been in many excellent films. Who could ask for more?
- Salma Hayek. There’s a simple way to express just how hot Salma Hayek is. If you can remember the movie, “Desperado,” then should remember the scene where she actually caused an accident by walking down the street. Not too many women can make that claim, whether it be fiction or not.
Those are five hot Latino actresses, and even though they are all incredibly hot women, they are also talented actresses as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.