This list of 5 hot lesbian models prove that there are beautiful models out there that identify as lesbian, and many of the hot lesbian models from around the world are open about being lesbian, too. So, here’s a list of 5 hot lesbian models to admire:
- Tasha Tilberg. Tasha Tilberg is a hot lesbian model from Chillwack, British Columbia, Canada. She has walked in shows for such brands as Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, and Versace, among many others. She has also been in advertisements for Esprit, Fendi, Gucci, and Missoni, among others. This hot lesbian model is married to Laura Wilson, her long time partner who is a talent agent.
- Stephanie Adams. Stephanie Adams is a hot lesbian model from Orange, New Jersey. She is best known for being the "Playboy Playmate" of the Month in November 1992 and has appeared in various international editions of of "Playboy" magazine as a centerfold. Stephanie Adams is also an advocate for gay rights and has authored over a dozen metaphysical books.
- Jenny Shimizu. Jenny Shimizu is one of the best known hot lesbian models. She was born in San Jose, California on June 16, 1967, and has also appeared on television shows such as Tyra Banks’ "America’s Next Top Model" and movies such as the 2007 Jamie Babbit film "Itty Bitty Titty Committee". Jenny Shimizu has also spoken about intimate relationships with well-known pop singer Madonna and actress Angelina Jolie. This hot lesbian model has also dated actress Ione Skye.
- Kim Stolz. Kimberly Lynn Stolz, better known as Kim Stolz, is a hot lesbian model who is from New York City. Kim Stolz appeared on the 5thcycle of "America’s Next Top Model" and finished in 5thplace on the show. Kim Stolz graduated from Wesleyan University in 2005, earning her bachelor’s degree, and this hot lesbian model is a correspondent on MTV News, as well as a video jockey on the mtvU show "The Freshman".
- Ebony Haith. Ebony Haith of New York City is yet another hot lesbian model. She was on the first season of, yet again, "America’s Next Top Model", in which she was the 4thcontestant eliminated on the show. Along with modeling, Ebony Haith also has worked as a make-up artist.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.