The 5 hottest L’Oreal Spokesmodels consists of epic beauties that are sure to make the heart pump a little faster and cause a bit of interest in other places. As with most lists that consist of beautiful women, narrowing things down is a matter of opinion and the 5 hottest L’Oreal Spokesmodels list is no different. L’Oreal spokesmodels have been pleasing the senses for sometime now and these spokesmodels are classic hotties from across the globe.
The 5 hottest L’Oreal Spokesmodels below are internationally recognized beauties and a proud catch for L’Oreal Paris.
- Scarlet Johansen is a throwback beauty with exquisite looks and a smile that could melt the hardest of hearts. This classic goddess is one of the most beautiful people in the world, some might even say ever. L’oreal signed Scarlett in 2006 to be their 'ambassadress' and proceeded to plaster her face and glam all over the television in promotion of their product.
- Charlize Theron, the face of the 2010 World cup as well as one of the most recognizable faces for L’Oreal Paris. She is a multitalented actress, producer and director and the pride of South Africa. She is a highly motivated and intelligent, spokesmodel that brings a flair and sophistication to the L’Oreal Paris line of cosmetics.
- Eva Longoria Parker is, make no mistake about it, one of the hottest women on the planet, period. This Texas born beauty was signed by L’Oreal Paris in 2008 for their United States beauty line.
- Penelope Cruz is a Spanish born hottie that has melted men’s (and I assume some women’s) hearts since she came on the scene in 1997. L’Oreal Paris nabbed her lush looks and captivating curves in 2007 to promote the mascara and hair dye line in the United States.
- Beyonce Knowlesis a mega star, singer, actress, producer and icon. This beauty has been with L’Oreal Paris since bursting onto the scene in 2001. She has modelled and supported two-perfume lines for L’Oreal Paris and has introduced her own line of fragrances as of 2010. This queen of stage and screen is definitely in the top 5 hot spokesmodels for L’Oreal.
- Milla Jovovich is a badass Ukrainian actress with long sleek lines and a smile that can light the night sky. Her time as a cosmetic spokesmodel for L’Oreal Paris launched her into the public eye and, as they say, the rest is history.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.