If you want to read about five hot mature Spanish women, you’re at the right place. These lovely ladies are some of the hottest Spanish women in the world. Whether they already celebrated the big 5-0, or their milestone birthday is on the horizon, these mature ladies represent everything that is hot and sexy about Spanish women.
- Giselle Blondet. First on the list of hot mature Spanish women is Giselle Blondet, a Puerto Rican actress and television host. Her career took off in 1997, with the Spanish-language talk show, “Despierta América.” Hot and sexy Blondet, 46, currently hosts a reality TV show, “Nuestra Belleza Latina.”
- María Celeste Arrarás. María Celeste Arrarás, 49, is another mature Spanish woman who is hot, hot, hot. Arrarás is a Puerto Rican journalist, TV host, actress, and winner of several television awards. She edits, produces, and hosts a popular Spanish-language news and entertainment show, “Al Rojo Vivo con Maria Celeste.”
- Ana Belén. María del Pilar Cuesta Acosta, better known as Ana Belén, is a Spanish actress and singer. At age 59, this hot Spaniard was once described as a “sexy lady in buttery leather.” Belén started her acting career in theater and cinema in the mid-1960s. In the early 1970s, she turned her attention to singing. Most of her albums contain songs composed by her husband, Victor Manuel.
- Carmen Maura. Carmen Maura, 64, is Spain’s most popular film actress, with a career spanning six decades. Starting as a cabaret singer, Maura became a celebrated movie star thanks to several Pedro Almodovar films. The sultry Spanish lady has won more Goya Awards than any other actress in the history of Spanish film.
- Marisa Paredes. María Luisa Paredes Bartolomé, 64, is better known in the entertainment world as Marisa Paredes. The stunning Spanish actress once served as the president of the Spanish Movie Academy. Paredes became a teen idol in Spain after her appearance in the 1960 film, “091 Policia al Habla.” She has appeared occasionally on Spanish television, usually as herself, in a telenovela, or soap opera.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …