Hot Neutrogena spokesmodels are far from scarce, but these 5 Hot Neutrogena spokesmodels top the list. Nearly every year a new beautiful face debuts hocking face wash, inexpensive skin treatments and cosmetics for the company. If you don’t believe us, or just don’t remember check out this list of notable names from the Neutrogena line-up.
- Gabrielle Union. Even if you don’t know the name you probably know this African-American beauty's face and curves. She battled it out against Kirsten Dunst in the cheerleading flick “Bring It On.” Before joining Neutrogena Union also made guest spots on “Saved by the Bell: The New Class” and “Family Matters.” You may remember her as the love interest in Busta Rhymes’ ”I Love My Chick” music video.
- Hayden Panettiere. This pretty blonde follows in the footsteps of Gillian Anderson and Sarah Michelle Gellar as TV’s newest Sci-fi babe. She plays a cheerleader with superhuman powers in the smash-hit “Heroes.” She added Neutrogena hottie to her list of credentials in 2006. Her look is classic and sweet; the mythical “girl next door.”
- Mischa Barton. The British born actress played Marissa Cooper, an over-privileged rich girl on “The O.C.” She’s been trying to clean up act and her image since she was busted in 2007 for allegedly driving under the influence. She alternatives between blond and dark locks but either way there’s just something about her that screams “bad girl” even now that she’s trying to play nice.
- Vanessa Hudgens. This cute petite brunette plays Latina Gabriella Montez in Disney’s “High School Musical” franchise but Hudgens actually comes from a diverse racial background including Chinese, Filipino, and Spanish heritages. She’s not just another pretty face, this girl can sing. Her debut album “V” reached Gold in 2007. The same year she hit the billboard charts, naked pics of the actress hit the net.
- Deepika Paukone. This gorgeous Indian actress and former model signed on to represent Neutrogena in 2009. So far she’s only been in a few Bollywood movies but she’s all set to explode on the American scene.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …