5 Hot Places To Have Sex
We all are well aware of that standard location for intimacy called a "bed", but try letting these 5 hot places to have sex liven up your relationship's sensual side. One sad element that can sabotage your sex life is uninspired repetition. Give your next sexual encounter an unexpected boost in one of these 5 hot places, before the excitement is gone completely.
- Swimming Pool. For a red-hot place to have sex, take a plunge in the pool with your invisible bathing suits. A warm evening with steamy hormones can be soothed with some playful splashing. Utilize all that vast space during your private swim, just don't suddenly drop in the deep end.
- Jacuzzi. For a more intimate and cozy aquatic place to have a sexual escapade, try a hot tub. Having that heated water wrapped around you and your lover will inspire passion and encourage comfort. Plus you have the ability to sit down with your head still above water, use your imagination.
- Open Field. If you feel a sudden sense of adventure, park your car over to the side of the road in a safe secluded area and camp out under the stars. Having sex in a place that allows you to feel that outside air circulate across your skin can release your desire for freedom. You might want to keep a blanket in the trunk just incase opportunity strikes.
- Patio. For those ultra early morning urges, try frolicking in the backyard on the patio or lawn. Just the pure chance that you might get seen having sex in this place can make you suddenly feel like a carefree teenager again. It is also a memorable way to raise the comfort level between you and your lover.
- Car. If you are driving and the burning sensation between you and your significant other is too strong to wait for a conventional place to have sex, pull over. With a little creative stretching and seat adjustment, you can actually have a bedroom on wheels. Remember, spontaneity fuels passion.